Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three Christmas gifts!














I Love my children so much and enjoy doing things for them. This time it started I something for me but decided that I loved the Christmas tree skirt that my mother had made. (my mom passed away 19 year ago) I couldn't bare to not use it. Since I had purchased the kit I decided that I would give it to my daughter, she had asked if I would make her one. I finished and loved it and decided that my other two children needed one too. So I purchased more fabric Thanksgiving weekend and started to sew like crazy. I did finish only a week before Christmas day. But I did it. I hope they cherish this gift as I have cherished my mothers skirt. It is a piece of her that brings loving memories of a wonderful, magical holiday that I have tried to give to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment